PBS News Hour: What is Next for Marijuana Legalization?
- Canada Revises Cannabis Reimbursement Policy for Veterans – November 23, 2016
- Montel Williams Detained in Germany Over Medical Marijuana – August 1, 2016
- Investor Dispatch: Lori Ferrara Trailblazing in the Marijuana Industry – September 9, 2015
- Medical Cannabis Oil Legalized in the Cayman Islands – November 21, 2016
- Cannabis Company Confounded by ‘The Crowd’ – June 13, 2016
On November 8, multiple states legalized the use of marijuana for either recreational or medicinal purposes — thus marking a major shift in U.S. drug policy.
@MJINews: What is Next for Marijuana Legalization? @PBS @NewsHour
MJINews was started to aggregate, report and opine on various ways to make money in the legal marijuana industry. While medical marijuana has been legal in many states for years, its legalization for recreational use in Colorado and Washington in 2014 has catapulted the entire subject to new heights.