Retailers Reporting Strong Marijuana Sales for the Holidays
- Minnesota Adds PTSD as Qualifying Condition for Medical Marijuana – December 2, 2016
- Family Pressures North Carolina to Pass Medical Marijuana Bill – December 21, 2016
- Montel Williams Detained in Germany Over Medical Marijuana – August 1, 2016
- Investor Dispatch: Lori Ferrara Trailblazing in the Marijuana Industry – September 9, 2015
- Survey: Ohio Doctors Unlikely to Recommend Medical Marijuana – December 19, 2016
Santa is stuffing stockings with a little extra green this holiday season: marijuana.
@MJINews: Retailers Reporting Strong Marijuana Sales for the #Holidays
Pot shops are reporting the average purchase is up 21% in the week before Christmas, according to the marijuana-software firm Baker, which runs store customer-service systems. The most popular items: marijuana-infused edibles like brownies or cookies. Also near the top of the list are vaporizers, pipes and other smoking accessories, Baker reported. The company said the data holds true across the states where it serves medical and recreational stores: Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington.