Nurse Practitioners Can Soon Prescribe Marijuana in New York
- Nurse Practitioners Can Soon Prescribe Marijuana in New York
- Montel Williams Detained in Germany Over Medical Marijuana – August 1, 2016
- Investor Dispatch: Lori Ferrara Trailblazing in the Marijuana Industry – September 9, 2015
- Marijuana Advocates Worried If Jeff Sessions Named Attorney General – November 21, 2016
- Medical Cannabis Oil Legalized in the Cayman Islands – November 21, 2016
The change comes as the number of patients using medical marijuana and doctors prescribing it continues to grow.
@MJINews: Nurse Practitioners Can Soon Prescribe #Marijuana in New York
Under the amendment, which goes into effect on Nov. 30, state-registered nurse practitioners will be able to certify patients for medical marijuana.
In California, the Santa Cruz County Board of Supervisors has passed an emergency ban on commercial growth of marijuana for recreational use, according to a Nov. 15, 2016, article at KSBW.com. The ban is a response to California’s Nov. 8, 2016, passage of Proposition 64, which legalized adult-use marijuana in the state.