Legalized Weed Polls Higher Than Trump and Clinton
- Overall, 57 percent of American adults support legalizing pot, while 37 percent do not, according to Pew’s Fact Tank blog.
- Montel Williams Detained in Germany Over Medical Marijuana – August 1, 2016
- Investor Dispatch: Lori Ferrara Trailblazing in the Marijuana Industry – September 9, 2015
- The NASA Researcher Is Now Using His Skills to Grow Marijuana – September 12, 2016
- While medical marijuana has been legal in many states for years, its legalization for recreational use in Colorado and Washington in 2014 has catapulted the entire subject to new heights.
Support for legal marijuana is at an all-time high, according to two new polls. That’s a good sign in and of itself, but especially so with weed on the ballot
@MJINews: Legalized Weed Polls #Higher Than @realDonaldTrump and @HillaryClinton
A new report from the Pew Research Center reveals marijuana legalization is gaining support among Americans. Overall, 57 percent of American adults support legalizing pot, while 37 percent do not, according to Pew’s Fact Tank blog. Support for marijuana legalization is at 71 percent among Millennials.