It Just Became Easy To Grow Marijuana At Home. Meet LEAF.
- Minnesota Adds PTSD as Qualifying Condition for Medical Marijuana – December 2, 2016
- Montel Williams Detained in Germany Over Medical Marijuana – August 1, 2016
- Investor Dispatch: Lori Ferrara Trailblazing in the Marijuana Industry – September 9, 2015
- On Nov. 22, 2016, Veterans Affairs Canada announced a new reimbursement policy for veterans using medical cannabis.
- The NASA Researcher Is Now Using His Skills to Grow Marijuana – September 12, 2016
LEAF, a smart, self-contained, single-purpose grow-chamber that enables anyone to grow cannabis (or food and herbs) in their own home.
@MJINews: It Just Became Easy To Grow Marijuana At Home. Meet LEAF. @leafgrowhq
With last month’s election, the U.S. reached a tipping point in the long fight to decriminalize cannabis. More than half of states have now declared pot legal, either for medical or recreational use.
It’s perfect timing for the appearance of a high-tech game-changer for regular marijuana users: LEAF, a smart, self-contained, single-purpose grow-chamber that enables anyone to grow cannabis (or food and herbs) in their own home.
The Oregon Liquor Control Commission announced via email on Nov. 17 that it’s anticipating an influx of applications from prospective recreational marijuana businesses. If you hope to become a licensed recreational processor and want to avoid delays in having your application processed, compliance is critical.