How To Make The Ultimate Weed-Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte · High Times
- There’s only one thing better than a pumpkin spice latte: a weed-infused pumpkin spice latte.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the following ingredients: the pumpkin purée, the canna-milk, the vanilla, the sugar and the spice.
- Pour the non-foamed milk about three-quarters of the way up the mug, and then remove the spoon and allow the foam to pour in.
- You’ll technically be making a weed-infused pumpkin spice cappuccino instead of a weed-infused pumpkin spice latte.
- The ultimate weed-infused pumpkin spice latte recipe.
Your fave fall treat is about to get better. Why go to a big-chain cafe when you can make a weed-infused pumpkin spice latte at home?
@HIGH_TIMES_Mag: How To Make The Ultimate Weed-Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte.
There’s only one thing better than a pumpkin spice latte: a weed-infused pumpkin spice latte. You read that right! It’s fall, and you know what that means. Dropping temperatures, oversize sweaters, Halloween and of course, our favorite autumnal hot beverage.
This recipe is perfect if you’re craving that “fall in a cup” flavor but don’t want to shell out five bucks at a coffee shop. Or, you know, if you want to wake and bake in an efficient way.
This part is super easy. But it can take up to three hours, so make your canna-milk well before you actually need it!
Just pour your milk into a Crock-Pot and dump in your weed. Set the Crock-Pot on HIGH for an hour. Then, lower the heat and continue heating it for an additional hour or two.
After it’s done, you can strain the bud out with a cheesecloth. Or, if you don’t want to do any more work, just pour the canna-milk into a mason jar and store it in the fridge until you need it.
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the following ingredients: the pumpkin purée, the canna-milk, the vanilla, the sugar and the spice.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, leaving a small vent hole. Then, stick it in the microwave for a minute or two.