Groundbreaking Medical Marijuana Study at America’s First Hospice
- Minnesota Adds PTSD as Qualifying Condition for Medical Marijuana – December 2, 2016
- Montel Williams Detained in Germany Over Medical Marijuana – August 1, 2016
- American Cannabis Company Announces Its Maryland Client Was Awarded an Operational License for the States Marijuana Dispensary Program – 23 hours ago
- Investor Dispatch: Lori Ferrara Trailblazing in the Marijuana Industry – September 9, 2015
- While medical marijuana has been legal in many states for years, its legalization for recreational use in Colorado and Washington in 2014 has catapulted the entire subject to new heights.
Easing pain and improving quality of life for end of life patients — the focus of a groundbreaking medical marijuana study. The first of its kind in New England
@MJINews: Groundbreaking Medical Marijuana Study at America’s First Hospice #MMJ
On Dec. 14, 2016, the United States Drug Enforcement Administration announced a new rule that makes hemp-based cannabidiol a federally illegal substance. Under the new rules, liquid extracts derived from plants of the cannabis genus that contain one or more cannabinoids are now considered a schedule I substance.