Florida Cannabis Connection Network. Marijuana Patients. Join us today!
Register for Florida Medical Cannabis.
Florida Cannabis Connect
Get your Florida Medical Marijuana Card.
We are now helping by pre-registering patients.
Are you interested in Florida cannabis business?
Sign up to learn more.
Typically, a patient is required to pay a fee to the state in order to be eligible for a medical cannabis card.
The Average Cost to visit a Certified Florida Medical Marijuana Card Prescribing Doctor is $200-$250 for the initial visit and $100-$150 for the follow up visit.
The laws that will govern the Florida Medical Marijuana Cards have not been written yet. Do you want news about the progress and laws of the Florida Medical Marijuana Program as they develop? Please fill out the form to stay updated.
A medical marijuana card, or MMJ card is a state issued identification card that enables a patient that have a doctor or in some states registered nurses recommendation to purchase from a registered cannabis dispensary, possess, or cultivate cannabis for medicinal use.
How Do I Qualify for The Medical Marijuana Program in Florida?
- You must be a permanent Florida resident.
- If a patient is under the age of 18, a second physician must agree with the determination of need for the patient
Amendment 2 was passed in November 2016 legalizing Medical Cannabis. The amendment qualifies patients with certain conditions to obtain a medical marijuana registry card and purchase marijuana from licensed medical marijuana dispensary.
Your Qualifying Conditions for the Florida Medical Marijuana Program
- Anxiety Muscle Spasms
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s) Muscular Dystrophy
- Anorexia Parkinson’s
- Arthritis PTSD
- Back Pain Severe and Chronic Pain
- Cachexia (Wasting Syndrome) Severe Nausea
- Cancer Sickle Cell Anemia
- Chron’s Disease Spasity
- Chronic Abdominal Pain
- Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- or any other debilitating condition of like, kink or class as approved by a Physician