Latest news in Cannabis.

Dogs fall ill after eating discarded cannabis in a park

Dogs fall ill after eating discarded cannabis in a park

  • T hree dogs have been taken ill after apparently eating discarded cannabis at a local park.
  • She said: “We took Daisy to the park a few weeks ago and later she looked really off and it looked like she was drunk.
  • Three-year-old golden retriever Daisy also fell ill after a visit to the park and owner Shevelda Taser described how scary it was to see her pet so unwell.
  • Dog owners Sevledo Tasar and Kath Hope whose dogs Daisy and Max have been poisoned after they ate discarded drugs Credit: SWNS.com
  • “If anyone suspects anyone is using illegal substances in East Park they should contact us immediately and we will escalate all reports to Humberside Police.

Read the full article, click here.


@Telegraph: “Dogs fall ill after eating discarded cannabis in a park”


Three dogs have been taken ill after apparently eating discarded cannabis at a local park.


Dogs fall ill after eating discarded cannabis in a park

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.

Subscribe To Personalized Notifications

You are subscribing to jobs matching your current search criteria.

Email Notifications

Email notifications will be sent to you Subscribe

 

Custom RSS Feed

Your personalized RSS Feed is below, copy the address to your RSS reader. Subscribe