7 Tips for Making Your Own Homemade Pipes and Bongs
- How to Make a Homemade Apple Pipe for Your Cannabis
- 7 Tips for Making Your Own Homemade Pipes and Bongs
- How to Pack and Smoke a Bowl of Cannabis Cannabis 101 Factors That Impact How Quickly/Slowly Your Cannabis Burns Cannabis 101 Cannabis-Infused Edibles 101 Cannabis 101 The Different Ways to Smoke and Consume Cannabis
- The piece is the handiest if you’re going to include a pre-made element in your smoking device.
- Cue the homemade pipe or bong.
Find helpful tips and hacks from the Leafly community for the next time you want to make a homemade pipe, bong, or another cannabis smoking device.
@Leafly: 7 tips for making your own homemade pipes and bongs. #cannabis
If you’re a frequent cannabis consumer, odds are you’ve found yourself fiending for some flower but sans a smoking device. Cue the homemade pipe or bong.
The most famous of this breed include the apple pipe and water bottle gravity bong, but the scope of what’s possible is limited only by imagination – and luckily, cannabis consumers are creative folks. Some devices are artistic masterworks, while others barely get the job done, but in the sage words of one Leafly follower on Facebook, “If it works, it ain’t stupid.”
Below, we’ve gathered a few tips and hacks from the Leafly community – let them guide you in your homemade smoking device endeavors.
Certain materials are always handy. A pen with the ink removed is great for making holes in fruit pieces and/or to use as a downstem. Aluminum foil is convenient for connecting disparate elements of your homemade device; just don’t use it as the bowl piece, since heat from your lighter can cause oxidation and the release of harmful chemicals. Toothpicks can create a makeshift screen on a fruit pipe.