5 Things For New Investors To Know Before Investing In Marijuana Stocks
- This energy is bringing a whole new crop of investors into the pot stock market, who may not be aware of the past hiccups in this market.
- When Colorado legalized adult-use marijuana, pot stocks shot up.
- New investors can find a companies stock filings on the Securities Exchange Commission site or any exchange sites.
- During the Colorado effect days, many pot stocks traded on simply an idea or a company with the word cannabis in it and had no real business to back up their image.
- Clark warned investors at the California Cannabis Business Expo to do their homework on the stocks that interest them.
As California gets closer to establishing its recreational marijuana market, new investors are being drawn to cannabis company stocks. Here are five things these new investors should know.
@Forbes: 5 things new investors should pay attention to when investing in marijuana stocks
CLOSE More Options